Pregnant doesn’t mean that you should wear loose and shapeless clothes. Pregnant is a nice time in life, so go to invest your maternity dresses wisely. Here are some tips for you.
* Wear what is comfortable
* You don’t necessarily need maternity dresses
from day one of your pregnancy. For the first few months, you can
continue wearing loose fitting clothes or even larger sizes (example,
your partner’s shirts etc.).
* A belly belt is a great way of turning your favorite pre-pregnancy clothes into trendy and cheap maternity dresses!
* Don’t do all your maternity wear shopping in one go – shop intelligently for your growing shape.
* It may be wise to invest in loose/front opening T-shirts, tops and nightdresses that can also be worn after the birth.
* Try to select dresses made of cotton or other natural fibers as you tend to feel quite warm in pregnancy.
* Try to mix ‘n’ match as much as possible. It is economical and also adds color and variety to your wardrobe.
* Make accessories an essential part of your wardrobe: Nice earrings,
striking scarves etc. help to make you look and feel brighter.
﹡Prepare maternity dresses for special occasions. Maybe there are some parties you need to go when you pregnancy.